Apr17

ZUMIEZ IN-STORE IN SEATTLE!!!

April 17, 2013 ⋅ by Ben Baller ⋅ 8 comments

yup,
this weekend,
come hang out with your boy BB for a few hours and chill and also get some free giveaways from Neff and Zumiez and maybe myself ;)

should be a good time. weather might be sus, but that’s ok. it’s indoors!

I’ll be doing my in-store for my NEFF watch release and if you have tried to get my watch online, you’ll see it’s pretty much sold out everywhere. so we’re doing a re up at certain locations. again come down and kick it with your boy. you know I got mad love for the town and we got town business!

all the details are above on the flier!
maybe, I’ll connect with macklemore while I’m out there!

who’s gonna bring me something for 4/20? :)

so I will get to the korea blog, but I took over 500 pics and that needs to get down to around 100 at most. real talk, really would love to get it to 60 pics if possible, so it’s not an easy thing… also my feelings and emotions about going to the motherland are so strong. made some amazing connections while I was there. again, I have to thank my boy Harry Kim and G-Dragon and Mina Kwon so much for their hospitality. I will get that korea blog up soon!!!!

much love….

OH
and…. a couple weeks ago I made 3 hoop earrings(1 yellow gold only, 1 yellow gold with white diamonds and 1 black gold with white diamonds) for the baddest mofo in major league baseball right now and I got to deliver them to him yesterday. he wanted that Barry Bonds meets Lawrence Taylor swag and I took it a little passed that and modernized it a little and gave it what Balmain didn’t give it in their current campaign ;)

Matt has always been super cool and on top of that, he plays for the Dodgers which is my only baseball team period. I grew up Dodger blue as a kid and always been about the DOYERS. and guess what else? another top A-List celeb under my resume. thanks to my boy Jerry Lorenzo for the assist

god bless.
see everyone I know in Seattle this saturday!
and everyone who knows me in the 206, come through!

• TeeApril 17, 2013 10:42 am

Can’t wait for the Korea post!

• ChamplainApril 17, 2013 11:50 am

Looking like I will have to drive down from Vancouver!

Also looking forward to the Korea post, I was there a few weeks ago but just for a 12 hour stopover

• EllusivejApril 17, 2013 4:33 pm

Message me what ya like indica/sativa/hybrid/wax/oil and I’ll show some Seattle Love from one smoker to another! We know a few of the same peeps. I think my email comes up on your posts if you do want to get your 4/20 holiday on! Plus in WA now, anywhere you can drink beer you can smoke as long as its not indoors unless its a private event and they allow it.

• Ben BallerApril 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Champlain word, I look forward to meeting you bruh
    Ellusive J, I’m not about the wax too tough these days, I liked it on some discreet shit, but I’m just an OG kush type of dude in the backwoods or swisher… holla.

AND THANK YOU!

• RomzApril 17, 2013 9:03 pm

lots of us from the 206 look forward to 4/20 and meeting you! ;)

• EllusivejApril 18, 2013 11:16 am

If my email doesnt show up on your side, i’ll post my other email that i dont care about posting publicly, shoot me your email and i’ll give you my # or shoot me your #, i’ll get ya some OG Kush and some OG Daddy and maybe a couple local strains of Kush.

ellusivej@hotmail.com

• NateApril 18, 2013 11:49 am

Holy fuck..Southcenter is bout to be Pinoy Fest 2K13 on Saturday. Come down to Recess or Urbanity in the U-District dawgggg

• no name jewelryApril 19, 2013 12:17 pm

“Welcome to No Name Jewelry, The location for your fashion needs”

NO NAME JEWELRY is a one stop shop that provides Men and Women’s
    fashion and accessories at unbeatable prices. We offer quality
    jewelry and back our products with a 100% guarantee. Our goal is
    to supply stylish, and detailed variations to suit your inner desire
    to step outside of the box and dare to be you.

We do believe in a brand but No Name jewelry is really about the
    individual bringing out the jewelry and being creative with their fashion.
    ‘If it looks good then it is good.” So shop at No Name and make your own fashion statement.