Jan28

for real… I’m sorry

January 28, 2013 ⋅ by Ben Baller ⋅ 20 comments

I’ll be back with something soon….
maybe even do an entire january 2013 recap…. NYE to my bday

getting my Rolls tuned tomorrow by singhautosport and when it’s done, it’ll have 680hp!!!! supercar power on a ghost!

otherwise,
god bless!

take care!

and again, I’m sorry!

• Dr. DreJanuary 29, 2013 10:01 am

YANGGGGGG, 40 bottles, it’s a WRAP! It’s still the A baby.

• John ZJanuary 29, 2013 11:57 am

Damn i was about to say lol Looking forward to it. Happy 40th bro!

• Mr. A. VanceJanuary 29, 2013 12:56 pm

I am still open to the idea of interning as indicated on you blog a while back. I would like the chance to learn and make money for you and with you.
    Lets talk.

• EugeneJanuary 29, 2013 2:53 pm

Always making us wait… I wish people like you taught people like us how to get up off the sidelines. You’re an inspiration to all. Just wish you inspired more. Happy 40th Ben, keeps shinning and always take care of the less fortunate.

• JorgeJanuary 29, 2013 6:00 pm

Daaaammn Ben, good to hear from you, and hope all is going well, i been coming here everyday to see if you updated the blog, glad were still in the back of ur mind at the end of the day, dont forget about us lil guys tryna make it big like u, keep up the inspiration,

• bedeJanuary 29, 2013 7:11 pm

Hey Ben, this is Bede from Hong Kong. I wanna send you a Michael Jordan Figurine on behalf of Enterbay, ftp://sixsense:@sixsense-creative.com/MJ.jpg
    we are their agency, where can i send to please?

• bedeJanuary 29, 2013 7:12 pm

sorry..wrong link..

• Hip hop 4 lifeJanuary 30, 2013 8:30 pm

Hey Ben!! Happy belated bday!!! 2013 is the year of continued blessings. Keep inspiring and keep up the good work. Our sons turn 1 this year.

• ShaneJanuary 31, 2013 8:17 am

Ben get someone to blog for you!! I will, I run my own blog thats a reasonable size. I understand your interests, through your instagram and twitter. http://www.trendingfn.com

• AndrewJanuary 31, 2013 9:49 am

Whats up Ben baller …nice choice of font by the way to leave comments on ..cool..anyway Ben i wanted to do some fan art ,is there a place of buisness I can send it to ?

• AKFebruary 1, 2013 12:32 pm

yo wudup ben b. happy belated btw. ive been following your shit for quite some time now, just wanted to let you know you’re inspiring.
    in your blog for 2012 you talked mostly about how your day went.. and shit you did that day or week. for 2013, i want to hear more ‘words of wisdom’ or some inspiring shit to make us fans work even harder. know what im saying? im saying i wanna be moved. like after reading some ben baller shit, imma go out that same day and make a couple racks.
    im from fresno btw, and if you need anything, or need anything to be done… get at me. i’d love to work for a man like you.

• julieFebruary 4, 2013 7:26 pm

I thought u were having a sale for valentines day, but instead, the prices went up! O_o

• AntoineFebruary 4, 2013 9:24 pm

Ben Baller on Hater Mode ! lol

• Ben BallerFebruary 5, 2013 11:44 pm

sorry everyone, will get to this asap!
    my head is dizzy! for real.

julie, prices are updated I believe. but if not, hit info@ifandco.com

thanks

• julieFebruary 6, 2013 10:04 pm

the earrings were 1600 before, and now the “sale” price is 2000…. shouldn’t the sales price be lower than the original price? O_o i’m so confused. are you having a sale or are you not?! ….

• richFebruary 7, 2013 10:48 am

i see u getting that nike money now *left hand top corner*

• ShaneFebruary 9, 2013 1:51 pm

If any of you are from Europe and interested in buying a pair of Nike Flyknit under retail. Email me. Contact info on the blog – http://www.trendingfn.com

• lil fFebruary 9, 2013 3:13 pm

price for the jesus micro was 1800$ at christmas, now 2500$ normal price and for valentines day you put 4000$ on it and having that crossed out…so you are giving a total o 0.00$ discount…SCAM

• Ben BallerFebruary 11, 2013 8:05 am

Julie,
    I didn’t handle the pricing, that’s weird, yeah the earrings should be $300 less on the discount.
    email info@ifandco.com and send them a screen shot of this. sorry. I just saw this now and I’m about to blog