Dec13

NEFF X BEN BALLER COLLECTION

December 13, 2012 ⋅ by Ben Baller ⋅ 7 comments

yep,
so after about 6 months of planning and strategy then execution…
my 1st of 3 watch designs is here!

just in time for the holidays and I’m super psyched!
what’s most exciting is that I made a watch that is affordable to all age groups to show love to all my supporters across the world! the retail price for this watch is $35!!!!!

and of course I’ll be giving some away

stay tuned to my twitter, facebook and instagram for details on how you can win a watch! I’ll giving away a few!

and here’s some shots from my NEFF shoot.

oh! and we made a collab tee too!
with the sickest slogan of all time 😉

the tee’s are $24 each!

shout out to Tal, Paul and Shaun and my whole team over at NEFF!

so where do you get the watch and tee?
there will be a good list of select retailers including Zumiez and other places in a few days, but for now a limited amount has been put up here:
www.NEFFHEADWEAR.COM/BENBALLER

go get that now!

here’s a video breaking down the watch collab

appreciate the love.
I’m very grateful

• RogaaDodgaaDecember 13, 2012 11:51 am

Congrats on the new product.. excited to see what the other two look like, if i remember correctly that gold one is suppose to be one of them right ?! hah keep up the hustle

• DreDre323December 13, 2012 1:57 pm

That’s what’s up! BEN BALLER! keep doin ya thing and I’ll definitely be picking one up as well as the other ones. Keep Hustlin!

• SammyDecember 14, 2012 5:20 am

Ben, they won’t ship your watch internationally. It would be great if you could help me out. Thanks

• WinstonDecember 14, 2012 9:19 am

Yo Ben! We gonna link up in LA tomorrow? So I can pick up that size small hoodie? Ill be in LA tomorrow! Let me know!

• JasonDecember 16, 2012 12:40 pm

For real u need to ship this internationally I’m tryin to get one here in Toronto Canada nd I can’t I’m upset about that would live to rock that watch nd support the Ben baller movement love the watch nd tee I gotta have one nd the other 2 when they come out … Or if not ship one out to wick wander in bc that’s a disturbuter of neff maybe they can shil it out to me … Peace keep hustlin nd when I get big I’m Deff buying a all gold Jesus peice off you lets hope it’s soon

• Ben BallerDecember 17, 2012 6:56 pm

everyone, this is just a teaser launch. this is going to be in a lot of stores and they will ship internationally!

don’t trip!
    BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH!

• DomDecember 25, 2012 3:16 pm

Hello,

I’m living in France and i want to buy one Ben Baller Watch” and its’nt possible for the moment on neffheadwear.com