Oct31

BEN BALLER REALITY SHOW SEASON 1 FINALE! WITH PETE WENTZ!

October 31, 2012 ⋅ by Ben Baller ⋅ 13 comments

so yep, today is the season 1 finale!
Now we go to network and see what’s good…. no season 2 as far as I know about. I could do a season 2 on the LOUD Channel, but we have offers from other network television channels… no more 6-8 minute episodes…. hopefully we go to 22 minute episodes with 8 minutes in commercials.

so today my show features Fall Out Boy’s PETE WENTZ:

thank you everyone for watching… we have the #1 show on the web. again, that says something when there’s the NIKE channel now and Jay-Z’s channel and we’re beating their views and ratings.

I appreciate you watching more than you could ever imagine. it’s crazy how many positive responses we’ve got from these episodes….

don’t trip, I’ll be back!

blessings

BB

• eMsT@k$October 31, 2012 9:33 am

Ben, great episode! DR. Romanelli ! Just took me back to the crazy ass jordan flight jackets.. Can;t wait for 22 Min. best of luck bro !

• Been BallinOctober 31, 2012 10:38 am

Ben that is fake gold, you rent your house, drive a Nissan, and have no friends….Ok, i got that out of the way for all you squids.

Yeah I’m ready for full length episodes!!! Lets gooooo!

• DaggerBladeOctober 31, 2012 11:58 am

Mad luv for the show and all you doin my dude!! Full episodes would b that deal!!

• RichieOctober 31, 2012 12:46 pm

He said Maryweather lol

• Professor GoochmenOctober 31, 2012 4:36 pm

I like how he gave everyone else deals and made easy money on this fallout boy guy

• Pete Wentz’s Custom 18kt Initials – Ben Baller | MUSECHASEOctober 31, 2012 7:01 pm

[…] ifandco Pusha T's Custom Chain – Ben BallerWorldstar Hiphop's Custom Chains – Ben BallerSean Kingston's […]

• MozzieOctober 31, 2012 10:03 pm

i’ve watched all the episodes so far and they may be 6-8 minutes in length, but they feel more like 1-2 mins. i’m all for longer eps.

i honestly wouldn’t wear any of the stuff you make (even if i could afford it), but i ain’t hatin on the hustle. congrats on all your success.

• Debonair73October 31, 2012 10:23 pm

You had a great run and did better than most but unless you’re talking about shows about jewelry you are far from being the number #1 show on the web and even amongst the Youtube premium channels.

Ben, I know you like to talk shit though that’s just you. haha!! Good luck with the networks. It will be interesting to see what you do with 22 minutes.

As far as this episode, the whole episode came across like you were going to rip the white guy off with the repeated “white guy” remarks and “we’re going to make a lot of money” remark. This was the only episode that seem like that at all. It wasn’t what you charge him but just the tone you was using when talking about the client.

• Ignant founderNovember 1, 2012 9:41 am

Ben, Awesome job on the show! definitely respect what you have done! Been following you since the NT days and the AM days. I reblog all of your shows and anything ignant on my site http://ignants.com. Keep doing what you do! You definitely come a long way! Cheers!

• DaggerBladeNovember 7, 2012 8:04 am

90 grams 18k today is worth approx $3700. Add in labor and business costs he sold it for $7500 cash. Can’t knock the hustle…oh yea and it was done quick…

• Glad Rags InkNovember 8, 2012 4:26 am

much love buddy, I’m your biggest fan and so is my mom

• DaggerBladeNovember 8, 2012 7:26 am

Glad Rags Ink, don’t b mad…those artist are still relevant…and ur company still doesn’t have it’s own show!!….hahah hold dat!