Sep10

BEN BALLER X JUGRNAUT JESUS PIECE AND BB HOODIES!

September 10, 2012 ⋅ by Ben Baller ⋅ 16 comments

yes y’all, it is all going down this weekend!
SEPTEMBER 15, 2012, rain or shine! I will be in the Chi Friday night and will be at Jugrnaut signing whatever you want and taking pics while my first collab in chicago goes down. now I will be there from 11am to 3:30pm so get there and don’t trip, the jesus piece tees and hoodies will sell out!

NOW for those who aren’t near chicago or can’t get to chicago, then we are exclusively selling a limited amount online as a pre-sale! so go there now!
www.JUGRNAUT.BIGCARTEL.com
I promise you the way my email and folks have been hitting me, these will not last long. so don’t sleep. go cop them now.

I will run a 2nd style of these jesus piece tees in a slight different variation, so stay tuned!

until then god bless!

click on these pics for more info!

thank you all and I’ll see you in Chicago at JUGRNAUT this saturday!

peace!

• hmmmSeptember 10, 2012 6:54 pm

$45???? Easy pass

• Ben BallerSeptember 10, 2012 9:41 pm

almost sold out kid, easy sale 🙂

• Very Well DoneSeptember 11, 2012 12:35 am

Knew that once I saw the mock-ups that I was going to get the navy blue/rose gold jesus piece t-shirt. Very classy and a great combination no doubt!

• michael kors outletSeptember 11, 2012 2:51 am

You own a incredibly exciting weblog covering lots of topics I am interested as well.Just bookmarked your internet site so I can read more in the next days Just continue your marvellous artice writing
    [url=http://www.mkhandbagsonsale.com/]michael kors outlet[/url]
    michael kors outlet

• j7pf7mkoniSeptember 11, 2012 3:43 am

Improve PageRank and make money with your blog !
    h7nd7rh5nd5jz5gwm6

• StraightCashHomeySeptember 11, 2012 6:01 am

Jewelers sign autographs these days? Man oh man.

• facelessSeptember 11, 2012 6:14 am

considering how you changed up ur style to simple I’m kind of surprised that you have baller screen printed so largely on the hoodies/tees. Minimal branding has longevity. Good luck and I’m sure you’ll sell out.

• richSeptember 11, 2012 12:08 pm

just get some of these new rappers wearing ur jesus piece shirt and they will sell out b4 u can press them

• Ben BallerSeptember 11, 2012 2:04 pm

@rich Fabolous and many others already copped them 🙂 by the time cats see it, they’ll be gone…

• Ben BallerSeptember 11, 2012 2:06 pm

@faceless, this has nothing to do with my “brand” I haven’t even announced the name of my clothing line yet. it will not say Baller or Ben Baller or anything diamond related. this is just for my personal collabs…. you don’t think I know that?

• JerrySeptember 11, 2012 4:20 pm

Copped that red hoodie #legit

• KeithSeptember 12, 2012 1:13 am

Ben,
    Congrats first of all. Seems like you are a worried guy about your little one. Me too. Get an angel care monitor, they give you a great price of mind when baby is sleeping. I have 2 kids and we even bring it on vaca for the littlest one. Detects the tiniest of movement and alarms if no motion is detected. I test it all the time, take the kid out and don’t turn it off, 15 seconds later and alarm is going off.

• MarissaSeptember 14, 2012 7:47 am

@benballer I just ordered one of the shirts. When do they ship?

• a2539682September 24, 2012 8:40 am

I’ve said that least 2539682 times. SCK was here

• I've said that least 2539682 timesSeptember 24, 2012 8:40 am

tb2539682@2539682…

I’ve said that least 2539682 times….

• Michael Kors HandbagsSeptember 24, 2012 10:23 pm

Good Cheap [url=http://www.onemichaelkorshandbags.com/]Michael Kors Handbags[/url] were actual cher and actual fashionable as per the claim of the top association females. The adorable michael kors handbags are alone of the actual accepted handbags that are not just activated by the top association humans but even by the acclaimed celebrities as well. The 18-carat and Cheap michael kors handbags were began from michael korsfactory.com/shop and assuredly developed as the corporation.