Feb7

Supra Owen #EARLY

February 7, 2012 ⋅ by Ben Baller ⋅ 16 comments

yep… got these joints last week and I’m surprised how comfortable they are and how they’re jumping from being the premier skate shoe to a running shoe? crazy especially since I just started my diet again last week and lost 9lbs. now I gotta start using these for my cardio routine.

I like simple classic clean looking shoes and when it comes to something I use to run or hike it, I want that even more. and I love solid colors… so these are perfect and they just came out of nowhere!

thanks Angel and Joy for the kicks!

p.s. I think these release around spring time. but still not available for a couple months I think.
BTW, THESE SHOES ARE 200 GRAMS! that’s insanely light! LIGHT AND COMFORTABLE? fuck you and these are awesome!

• Supra Owen | SNEAKHYPEFebruary 8, 2012 7:20 am

[…] seen these before you will have to give me a super late pass.  I had not seen them at all until Ben Baller posted them on his blog last night.  I have to say I’m a pretty big fan.  It’s a little weird to see a running/trainer […]

• Photos: Supra Owen Sneaker | ctothejl.comFebruary 8, 2012 8:54 am

[…] via Ben Baller […]

• tyler the fucking haterFebruary 8, 2012 9:26 am

those black and neon ones though…fire!

• JayFebruary 8, 2012 9:46 am

yo ben, what supplements are you using for you diet?

• Banned From TVFebruary 8, 2012 9:51 am

Those kicks have the perfect shades of each color…not too bright nor dark. And weighing 200gms? Definitely good for running outside.

I like your old layout of white text on black background 100x better than this new combo…too white.

• Ben BallerFebruary 8, 2012 10:08 am

Jay I usually have my secret 3 supplement/vitamin regime but this time I’m only using Acai Max in the morning with my granola and damn, that shit is working! I seriously have no headaches or fatigue anymore. it’s crazy, just off the diet and cutting out all soft drinks or sodas. But I would love to get on a 7 day juicing cleanse…. and then ultimately do the worst of the worst and get a hydro colonic to really get my body back in order. but damn, that shit is just damn lol

• JayFebruary 8, 2012 2:32 pm

Thanks ben, i’ve been trying to loose weight for a while now and i’m a daily blog reader so i wanted to know your secret. thanks for the response i greatly apprecitate it!

• deezFebruary 8, 2012 9:38 pm

Joy is the illest… good peoples.

• RealistFebruary 8, 2012 10:59 pm

Those look like bootleg skechers man. U know they suck

• Supra Owen – New ImagesFebruary 9, 2012 5:40 am

[…] (especially for casual purposes).  Check out the first four colorways courtesy of early recipient Ben Baller, and stick with Sneaker News for updates on all the 2012 Supra sneakers.Read the rest of Supra Owen […]

• Supra Owen – New Images | My BlogFebruary 9, 2012 10:36 am

[…] for infrequent purposes).  Check out a initial 4 colorways pleasantness of early recipient Ben Baller, and hang with Sneaker News for updates on all a 2012 Supra […]

• AndyFebruary 9, 2012 2:57 pm

Thought it was a Livestrong Collbro with nike lol.
    Nike Lunar

• WalterFebruary 9, 2012 6:58 pm

Crazy love the red ones

• tonyFebruary 9, 2012 7:22 pm

as much as i love Ben Baller and not even hating on him….but anyone that knows about supras they they are mad weak

• InterestedFebruary 9, 2012 8:40 pm

Yo Ben, It’s so crazy how you use to shit on worldstar now you sucking they dick.. You a real dick rider! I’m your biggest fan! fuck mi in my arse prease!

• Dr DreFebruary 10, 2012 6:47 am

Yo yangings! What are you up to? We gotta kick it some day. For real.
    Its Aftermath For Life!