Dec23

GM CELEBRITY PROGRAM #CADILLAC

December 23, 2011 ⋅ by Ben Baller ⋅ 17 comments

I never ever will consider myself a celebrity. Kinda popular maybe, but until I see my face on the cover of a multi million in circulation publication or starring in a 100 + million dollar grossing film or at least 3 seasons on a hit TV show.

SO, with that said…. I have been asked to be apart of the Celebrity program for GM lol…. This is the most awesome hook up ever! it’s like a test drive that lasts months! all I pay for is my gas and if I get any parking citations… but otherwise HAVING A POPULAR BLOG AND A VERIFIED TWITTER ACCOUNT AND LOTS OF FOLLOWERS HAS IT’S PRIVILEGES!!!!!

so for right now… I had a choice between a 2012 CTS-V (556hp) stupid fast or a brand new 2012 Corvette Z06 (crazy dumb silly fast)….. I chose the CTS-V word to Justin Bieber
and for a week now, this shit is amazing! it’s faster than most anything on the streets and it’s really tight, doesn’t feel all soft like the normal cadillacs…. I’m really surprised, it has a tighter feel than a lexus even! really nice recaro suede and leather seats with like 16 point options! this is fully loaded…. like a $80k car. the nav is sick! the stereo slaps and this shit moves! the back seats are actually back seats, not like a 3 series or a C class……

I’m driving this to the Bay Area and will give you a full report when I come back home in a few days…. but I’m hyped on it!
so here are some pics that my boy Arnold took with his new iphone iPro lens….

THIS CAR IS GANG RELATED FOR REAL!

my next whip from this program is going to be the Cadillac Escalade Hybrid….

stay tuned for more.

THANK YOU HERMAN FROM DUB MAG! AARON FROM THE GM PROGRAM AND SANDRA FROM MIDWAY CAR RENTALS FOR DELIVERING THE CAR TO MY HOUSE PERSONALLY!
MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL!

everyone have a safe holiday
I will not be back until tuesday but my store is open every single day for extended hours and we’re even open on christmas day!

peace!
love!

• Banned From TVDecember 23, 2011 1:04 pm

Nice!!! Why the V over the Z?? I would’ve taken the Z with a manual tranny.

• Ben BallerDecember 23, 2011 2:13 pm

would you like to drive to SF in a z06? with a manual transmission with luggage?
    hell naw, at least I never would. EVER.
    I hate driving for more than an hour, but flying wasn’t an option because I need a car and they don’t have fly rentals lol

• CrazyMTFDecember 23, 2011 2:20 pm

Your not a celebirty more like a business socailate you feed off a folks fame just business shit.Not to be at all the biggest parties or bag the baddest bitch just business.So is you gonna trick the Caddy out or just leave it the way it is?

• NickDecember 23, 2011 3:09 pm

Nice choice with the V!!!! FUCKING FAST CAR!!! The torque is just insane..

• Norman GoldenDecember 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Hey Ben, Happy Holidays man. Stay safe!!!

• BasedballerDecember 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Been reading this blog long time!! This is an add and I know benballer getting money for this shit too!! 30 on my dick cause I look like Ben baller!!! Get ya cake Ben!!$$$

• AugieDecember 24, 2011 7:08 am

Just got my first IF piece for Christmas . Love it just wish the baby Jesus wouldn’t move so much on my Franco chain.
    Happy holidays to all

• LOLDecember 24, 2011 2:28 pm

Corps always giving shit to people that don’t NEED it! LOL Big ups though BB, this means you’re official LA/Hollywood GOLD, considering GM is giving you this car to promote, you should keep it trill and set up some races with your folks and tell us what it do!

SN: Merry Christmas to all!

• Ben BallerDecember 26, 2011 8:25 pm

@augie, what did you get? and if the franco’s are smooth chains, so the bail on the jesus is always gonna slide, I’m assuming you mean the micro, I rocked one everyday, but since we sold out, I had to literally sell the one off my neck

• AugieDecember 27, 2011 10:57 am

Hey Ben I got a baby Jesus and I put it on my 100 gram Franco.

• Ben BallerDecember 27, 2011 3:57 pm

@augie 100 gram franco??? damn son, that’s too heavy! lol

• AugieDecember 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Ok guess I have to put away the franco, till I get a full size.

• AugieDecember 28, 2011 4:37 pm

Hi Ben last question don’t want to be a pain but will be able to upgrade from the baby to the full size one day .

• SmittyBoyDecember 28, 2011 6:24 pm

I saw it parked @ Centinela & LaBrea today. SICK AF

• Ben BallerDecember 28, 2011 9:23 pm

@augie, pain? naw, you can upgrade any time you want…. everyday someone hits us up about getting a baby or micro jesus, so we can always sell one.

• BernieDecember 29, 2011 1:46 pm

Hey Ben:

How long do you have the car for? And how often are you going to write about it? I’m putting together an article about you and the Cadillac CTS-V for my automotive blog.

Thanks…

• Ben BallerDecember 29, 2011 9:33 pm

Bernie, I don’t know….. the gas is up there with the worst I’ve ever experienced.
    I may keep it for another month, but I really want to get into the hybrid escalade…. the car hauls ass though, when I really actually try and want to step on the pedal, it GOES!