Dec7

#PML 2011 LA AUTO SHOW

December 7, 2011 ⋅ by Ben Baller ⋅ 23 comments

THIS IS HOW MY FAMILY GETS DOWN ANYWHERE THEY SHOW UP TO WITH REGARDS TO CARS! I DON’T WANNA HEAR ANY DIPSHIT TELL ME ABOUT SOME FAGGET ASS COFFEE AND CARS OR NOTHING. YOU SEE, YOU CAN HAVE A SICK WHIP, BUT HAVE ZERO SWAG, THEY SAY THEY DON’T CARE BECAUSE THEY HAVE THEIR ASHWORTH POLO ON AND SOME LAME NIKE BASKETBALL SHOES ON WITH SLACKS ON AND BE LIKE, BUTI HAVE THIS CAR, SHUT THE FUCK UP CLOWN AND GO BACK TO NEWPORT BEACH WHERE IT’S SAFE. ok, lol now that’s off my chest…. my boys shut it down…. haahaaha, I love the cheerleaders who try to talk crazy on my site too or the dicks over at HRE or 6speedonline.com who swear they are F1 drivers… “hey ben baller, let’s take it to the track! chicken?” no fag, let’s race on sunset blvd doing 150 in traffic, fuck a track. homey I ain’t gonna drive 2 hours to race you. that’s never how me or my boys got down! (sidebars) sigh* OK FOR REAL THOUGH, I’M DONE, LET’S GET TO THE AUTO SHOW!

by this point, it’s just playing unfair
a small but strong family from a 1 bedroom apartment in Hollywood turned a business into an empire.
crazy how we grew up on pretty much the same street names, but they were just 20 something blocks exactly north.

anyways, another year at the LA auto show, but this time, they had to defecate on the competition.
there was really nothing else to see, fuck the north american debut of the M5 or even my new car “the new Porsche 911 carrera S aka the 991”

they wanted to see what the Platinum Boys were doing, it’s more than motorsports, it’s a lifestyle!
#PML
some pics

just a new LP700 aka the Aventador…. nothing much

remember that skeleton of a bugatti that was at the platinum body shop?
well yup, that’s what it looks like today, CRAZY! matte white, body kit, custom wheels. and as if the shit needed anything else. my only complaints with bugatti is their color combos, but this one is shitttinnnnnnn

and if you haven’t seen this car on the cover of at least 4 major magazines from European Car, Motor Trend to DuPont Registry, then you aren’t a car enthusiast…..

it only has like a $85,000 body kit along with 2 million horsepower smh…. shit is NO joke and my boy Jack has it’s evil twin brother but in the drop top edition

don’t trip on the matte black paint job being perfect….. trip on the mansory kit and twin turbo this phantom has…. also got a crazy stupid sound system with a motorized trunk like we’re at a car show or something :p

racing this P would be like boxing with no gloves against a mountain, you know you’re gonna lose

remember Kim K’s italia that I had to teach her how to drive? yeah…. it was there chillin while she was kicking it at home low key waiting for all the bullshit to die down

so then we walked over to one of Platinum’s comrades booth for Mansory Kits and checked out a couple of their whips and when I say carbon fiber? smh. I don’t even want to describe it really, just peep pics of how these cars that didn’t need any extra work GOT WORK!

that ain’t the same type of carbon fiber you see on honda civic’s cruising through the SGV or even any GT-R’s have that type of carbon fiber

I don’t know why, but my camera turned on an automatic flash for this panamera, so it kinda made the pics look weird, but this was the hardest panamera turbo I’ve seen and I’ve seen some ill ones. just a bit too much for my taste.

to see a recap of how my boys hurt the feelings of everyone else there, check out this video

I didn’t check out anything else in the car show except my car that I have on order….
walked to a different wing of the convention center and Porsche had their totally own area….

I ordered the exact car but in black, same wheels, same interior style and I got the “S” because its the top model you can get; the turbo doesn’t come out til late next year or early 2013. this is the best everyday whip. fuck all the extra shit. just simple and clean. love how it looks, love the super clean and bright LED’s and the longer body and just a more refined version of the current 997

aite, my boys killed it, sorry for the late update
I got a TON OF JEWELRY TO MAKE AND SELL!

I got some x-mas gifts already too, I’ll post pics later to show my appreciation.
I got some x-mas gift shopping to do too

• dDecember 7, 2011 10:39 am

my chin just hit my keyboard.

• mikeDecember 7, 2011 11:18 am

First of all, I like that Porsche you ordered because its clean as hell. I like most of PML’s stuff, but why the huge obnoxious stickers? Get rid of that shit man, makes the car look cheap. The cars are already in the PML section, why the need to put ugly ass stickers on the winshield and shit?

That Phantom they did is nasty btw!

• AceDecember 7, 2011 12:08 pm

SICK!
    Where can I cop the OVO crew Ben?

• Ben BallerDecember 7, 2011 12:13 pm

@mike they don’t drive it like that, it’s for promotion so that when cats take pics, they know the deal.
    those are vinyl stickers that don’t harm the car. it was just for the show, if you see the video you can see them putting the decals on

@ace you can’t cop that, that was just made for the crew. I think they might be dropping them though next year, maybe

• ELDecember 7, 2011 3:19 pm

That SLR shheeeesssshh man on man. That bugatti matte white
    is really nice to.

Im a fan of west coast customs and unique but Platinum crew is SICCK.

Ben do you think they will ever do a reality show?

• Jay v.December 7, 2011 3:30 pm

Love that Techart/B|B|I| 997 turbo Would look even better with some BBS E88 center lock wheels.

• koolkidDecember 7, 2011 4:04 pm

yo B, u still got that r8??

• CrazyMTFDecember 7, 2011 4:25 pm

Can those cars be brought or it’s only for showcases.

• meshDecember 7, 2011 4:32 pm

Why do you have two white 7 series modded exactly the same way?

When you first got the car you posted mad pics of it and (great looking 750 btw). Then all of a sudden you started calling it a 760 some weeks later.

Two 7 series!! a 750 and a 760 modded the same way. Now thats BALLIN SONNNNNN.

• Arthurone1NYCDecember 7, 2011 7:27 pm

It’s hard 2 pick But I still take the Bugatti in Any c0lOr

• Ben BallerDecember 7, 2011 9:11 pm

mesh,
    the 750Li was a total loss, it had the black 3-piece wheels and was a non sport package.
    I bought a front bumper. that’s all.
    the car was lemon lawed through CA state law.
    within the time frame, I picked up a 760Li in white with the “M” sport package and different options

2 different cars. same color. for the last 5 years, 90% of my cars have been white. mystery??? am I that stupid? my blogs are recorded no?

• NickDecember 7, 2011 10:14 pm

Yo BEN not sure if your on this forum yet but the owner of the white SLR is… Its a sick forum..

KEEP DOING YOUR THING PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ben BallerDecember 8, 2011 12:16 am

Nick, I’m an avid member of luxury4play
    the owner of the SLR OWNS that site

• C. BainesDecember 8, 2011 1:28 am

Good thing Sunset got repaved, racing out here and hitting the latest pothole wouldn’t be fun. Hollywood blvd west of La Brea to Fairfax is like riding on a roller coaster :/

• C. BainesDecember 8, 2011 1:30 am

Oh, and I agree with the khaki wearing, tucked in polo nerds at the Cars and Coffee things in Irvine. Bunch of Hedge Fund dorks.

• SharifDecember 8, 2011 8:14 am

They came to shut it down I see. Nice line up

• #fredy_freshDecember 8, 2011 11:12 am

YB, “YOU SEE, YOU CAN HAVE A SICK WHIP, BUT HAVE ZERO SWAGG” that’s so true, I know a few peeps with nice whips, but no swagg what so ever, and when I tell em to change up your fashion game, they be like “who needs fashion when I’m driving this car” on the real , when I roll with them I get more play then them, I don’t even drive a super car. stay fresh to death. happy holidays and a safe x-mas. By the way the porsche is suppppersick with it.

• LOLDecember 8, 2011 2:07 pm

Nice choice with the Porsche, classy and ill, BUT can be driven daily without feeling like an OC doucher, right?? LOL Any ways when you gonna drop Ben Baller’s top 50 whips, chicken?

• PbreezyDecember 8, 2011 9:02 pm

Yo B.. I respect what you’re doing and all, but you just lost a fan with this post. I’m sure you’re a good dude, but this came off as mad ignorant. Props though, all the best in life.

– P

• Ben BallerDecember 8, 2011 10:44 pm

Pbreezy, props though? respect? but lost a fan?
    I want you to first and foremost understand I have zero issues with homosexuals. fag being a derogatory slang word is a terrible habit, no excuse.
    but if there’s anything else. I suggest you try to lighten up and not take my blog so seriously. I don’t. I post whats on my mind.

but if you’re one of those guys on one of those forums who hide behind a cpu or drive up to coffee and cars with your trust fund money, then have fun. have a great life.

thanks for reading regardless

• PbreezyDecember 9, 2011 6:03 am

Life isn’t all about cars, clothes, and money. A lot of people could care less and I respect their individuality. I hope that you would too, despite your social status.

And yea.. props, respect, and best wishes regardless. I’m not some hater behind a keyboard. I respect what you’re doing. It takes a lot of talent and character to build what you did and not forget where you came from. Rarely are people able to accomplish what you have.

– P

• Ben BallerDecember 9, 2011 10:35 am

@Pbreezy word up
    life is definitely not about the cars or the clothes or the money, that’s beyond obvious for anyone near my age.
    I have been bummed and sad with a ton of money in my pocket, ton of money in my bank accounts
    and still have to realize my mom is here, raised me in different times with less money but is so damn happy
    got a great wife who has a big family all that shit.

i’ll never lose sight, but I’ll still talk shit.

• aganulsDecember 10, 2011 11:31 pm

I like that Porsche you ordered because its clean as hell. I like most of PML’s stuff, but why the huge obnoxious stickers? Get rid of that shit man, makes the car look cheap. The cars are already in the PML section, jewelry sale