Oct4

Kim K cops a Ferrari 458 Italia

October 4, 2011 ⋅ by Ben Baller ⋅ 16 comments

so yesterday I stopped by platinum to say hi to my brother George…. and the rest of my platinum family….

they’re not doing much… just tuning some new body CLS63’s, CL65’s, Ferrari Californias…. a few sprinter vans, some bentleys, just the basic shit…. but they are tuning and painting their 4th Bugatti! real shit, they’re the first to do anything to a Bugatti custom appearance wise period (wheels, kit, non exhaust or engine tuning or ecu shit) …. go to their website www.PLATINUMMOTORSPORT.com and check out their gallery

here’s the before pics…

I don’t have the after pics yet because this is a work in progress… but that’s $1.8 million on a skeleton and tires!
check out the guts are even carbon fiber! smh

but after checking out whats going on… I see a new 458 Italia just finished…. sick diffuser and new platinum motorsport Agetro mesh concave monoblock wheels! and I find out this is the homey Kim K’s new whip… she finally copped something italian…
so clean!!!!

Kim was with a very old friend of mine Robin Antin (founder of the Pussy Cat Dolls) who I haven’t seen in a year….
anyways, it was funny because she’s never driven the car but once and George asked her “you know how to drive this right?” Kim said “yeh honey, don’t worry, I’m good…… hey, how do you roll down the windows?” she also didn’t know where reverse was on the car…. lmao! it’s shit like that or coming over to her crib and seeing mad donuts and cinnamon toast crunch (probably was all Rob’s at the time) that make me still love the old Kim. When she got into reverse, I thought she was gonna run my feet over lol…. then me and George had to teach her how to drive F1…. she almost stalled on the street… false shifted and then I got her into 1st and she was mashing on her way to CBS to check out Rob do his thing! that white rari is so swag. mannnnn
She’s always been mad cool to me no matter what though….

here’s some papparazzi footage of her picking up her car
more pics and video when you click the link!
KIM K PICKS UP NEW FERRARI AT PLATINUM MOTORSPORT
there’s video and pics on there……

I heard Rob actually murdered shit last night on Dancing With The Stars…. I didn’t see it, but I voted 12 times…. I’m gonna try to go catch it next week.

aite y’all…..
boring shit, I know

• CrazyMTFOctober 4, 2011 3:22 pm

I remmeber when she had traded in her Bentley for the Ferrari 450 but then took it back and got her old whip cause she didn’t know how to drive it.So when I see this post I’m like she better know how to drive it.I wonder what type of whip Kris drives and it better be on piont when your the man of the house.

IF YOU GOT IT GET IT!!!!!!!!

• fivefeezyOctober 4, 2011 3:36 pm

swag.

• mike dukesOctober 4, 2011 3:56 pm

yea, SUPER boring. weirdo. lol B-)

• mike dukesOctober 4, 2011 4:05 pm

hey, ‘crazyMTF’, I wouldnt be suprised if the customs being built on the bugatti were for Kris to match the 458. My homie Brett, owner of Lambo Miami took this pic. Here is all the whips lined up. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150760831605720&set=a.10150613363400720.680545.500090719&type=1&theater

• In Flex We Trust » (Photos) Look At The Wheels: Kim Kardashian’s White Ferrari 458 ItaliaOctober 4, 2011 5:07 pm

[…] s/o BENBALLER STORY CAN BE FOUND HERE—> IFANDCO […]

• Rock Play 4 Luxury PlayOctober 4, 2011 11:36 pm

Ben, that is false information. People in the car community hate when you do this. PMS is NOT the, “…first to do anything to a Bugatti period “They are the 5th company in the world and the 2nd in California. As you know, the California market is very aggressive and loves their car and they are the 2nd in LA County….yes the first was also in LA County and NOT in San Francisco like early reports have suggested. I came to this blog to make the correct. I understand you’re into jewerly and may not be UP-TO-DATE with all the cars things going on…just as I’m not up-to-date with all the watches, and I love watches. Anyhow, please be careful when posting information about cars or anything for that matter. You have a platform to say what you want…don’t let your audience remove themselves because of false information. FYI – PMS did a great job. We have posted many pics in luxery 4 play.

• Ben BallerOctober 5, 2011 12:20 am

@ROCK

I have a question for you since luxury4play is fairly new….
    Platinum cut rims on a friend of mines Bugatti 4 years ago…. TELL ME WHO IN THE EARTH TRIED TO CUT CUSTOM WHEELS TO FIT A BUGATTI THEN?
    and I was very more into cars then and even on the blogs, these people are late with shit, no matter how fast the internet is.
    I was up on shit then, I know Miami has a lot of crazy whips but they can’t compete with cali and the 5th?

the paint shit is cool. I’ve seen a few of them before. in 2007, there were so few bugatti’s on earth and to be honest, I hightly doubt any of the owners took them anywhere. my boy Scott Storch was one of the 1s cats I knew to own one too. that was the 1st time I was ever in a bugatti….

also, people in the car community hate when I do this? please tell me when I’ve posted false info.
    but I shoulda been more careful with words…. I don’t mean anything as in tuning the motor or ecu or doing an exhaust. I mean something custom to the appearance of the car. period.

please do me a favor and let me know what 4 companies did something custom for a Veyron prior to July 2007
    I do remember when Nigo painted his veyron camo pink, so that was the 1st, 1st and was done in Japan.
    there’s dumbshits on 6speedonline who thought that PM was trying to cash in on fake HRE wheels? please. I had to clear the air with that and bro, did you really say san francisco? do you live in SF? that’s my 2nd home and 2nd most visited city of my lifetime and I can tell you, just seeing a bentley up there is a big deal… regardless of how much money there is in blackhawk or silicon valley, you do not see anywhere near as many exotics there than you do in LA. I can say I see a $250k whip at least 30+ times a day and in an entire week in SF, I may never see 1.

but I pray you have at least owned 4 exotics the way you are talking, please don’t be the guy who knows everything about drugs but has never done any. driven a few exotics, but never owned any.

bro, this is my blog, I try hard to put out very correct and true information, so I let you say what you wanted to, I said what I had to say. I get a lotta clowns on here flapping their gums, I hope you aren’t one of them…..

there are motorsport shops who do a lot of work and have been around a long time and a LOT of them are gone, they come and go. Platinum has been around a long time and their fleet or resume is crazier than anyone’s I’ve ever seen…. the Reventons to OG daytonas and countless AMG 65’s to countless lambos and ridiculous amounts of $90k to $120k cars.

but please correct me.
    I remember searching the internet heavy then…. never saw shit on any B’s around then or even in 2008
    there’s over 100 customers of mine who have bought jewelry in the million dollar range who I will never post pics of their stuff. so with that, maybe there was a guy, but cars are different from jewelry. a lot harder to steal or catch someone slipping with….

holla

• Johnny ChangOctober 5, 2011 9:44 am

Kim’s car got registration and stickers from NY? or CA and NY have similar tags? JW

• mike dukesOctober 5, 2011 2:29 pm

My homie started L4P and I tagged him on FB, were you on the GR3 run? My good friend Jason Applebaum represented hard body for south florida with the matte bentley that he tore to all hell. Also, I know most of the young Miami kids that cross promote their brands, like Brett at Lambo Miami all the way to East Coast Customs in upstate New York.Why are you getting an exotic car hard on about what Benny writes, it’s a blog about his life, businesses, and friend. If he said the sky was purple and bugatti’s fly, it really shouldnt matter at all. It’s his friends and he wants to show what they do, I get it, you should too. Platinum does a lot of great work and Raw Mean is RIGHT there is Beverly Hills, ive offered to get them to sit down and link up, I know they will soon and I wouldn’t be suprised to get a call from Ben to set that up soon.. Ben could have been a driving force with GOLD RUSH 3, maybe I’ll get him on a team with me for Gold Rush 4.

• mike dukesOctober 5, 2011 2:36 pm

• LeeOctober 5, 2011 5:50 pm

Ben baller, how are you jewish?

• Ben BallerOctober 5, 2011 5:59 pm

@lee I’m not jewish, 2 of my aunts married jewish men, so 6 of my cousins are jewish, my nieces are jewish along with my sister…. was raised around jews since I was 11 and studied it after being around them so much. I never practiced any other religion after the age of 14.

• tiger clapperOctober 5, 2011 7:55 pm

how did you like //M 5?
    stock, not with mods….

• LOLOctober 5, 2011 8:08 pm

Yo Ben tell us your “Top 50 whips” and why you like them. Also would be epic if you include all the cars you’ve ran through as well as the experience of driving them, thanks!

• Ben BallerOctober 5, 2011 8:39 pm

@tiger clapper, the car was never driven for more than 21 miles stock. I took it from the dealership to platinum….. thats all she wrote

• ViOctober 5, 2011 9:49 pm

Dont those things come in manual only? Driving manual in CL is pretty pimp. Hahahha Nice