Jun10

SKYTOP 3!

June 10, 2011 ⋅ by Ben Baller ⋅ 9 comments

I have been in the mist lately due to the past happenings and I walked into Supra today to get my promo kicks and BANG! skytop III’s are out, but not out to the public. right now, they’re doing top shelf promo and celebs only…. not for retail yet. they will they be available to stores in another month.

MAD LOVE JOY! MAD LOVE ANGEL!
mannnn, I like the whole entirely new look of these and they are the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn! they hug and feel like a yeezy (I had to try on Ye’s pair a while back because he was boasting comfort on them) and they feel like you could play basketball with them!

I like this black nubuck colorway the best,

but I dig the red and blue suedes too!
check out www.suprafootwear.com for more info

anyways, I don’t know the exact release date, but I do know it’s next month and there will be a supra skytop 3 party as well here in LA!

congrats Chad Muska on a 3rd shoe!

so sick!

and you know what else is sick?
THE FACTORY 413 LINE OF SHADES!

THEY TRULY FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE A SICK ASS PAIR OF GANGSTER LOC’S!
NOT ONLY DID THEY REMAKE THEM, THEY REMIXED THEM AND MADE THEM LARGER!
I’m super hyped on these shits right now!

they look G on me…

but

but she thinks they look better on her smh

you can cop them for the low at www.factory413.com !!!!!

I had to come back home and blog today! instead of waiting til tomorrow or the weekend wrap!

I’m gonna post upclose detailed pics of the baby jesus’s next…. prolly tonight.

• andrew crittendonJune 11, 2011 2:09 am

Im waiting so patiently for these. I keep hearing ppl comparing them to J’s. I don’t really see it. If anything they remind me of some presto cages. If they made a mid

• DylanJune 11, 2011 8:04 am

im on the website for 413 what are those shades called… seems like i can’t ever find large frames

• Freshpen23June 11, 2011 10:33 am

Not feelin’ the Presto like plastic, but the red ones look nice.

• CrazyMTFJune 11, 2011 4:22 pm

I really like the red ones saw them on sneaker news.

• KlassSickJune 12, 2011 8:17 am

Good looking out on those shades! Cop the “party pack” you get both matte and gloss for $50.

• Jesse LogueJune 19, 2011 10:29 pm

I’m in love with the girl whose wearing those shades..

• b0bJune 30, 2011 6:17 am

yeah… I love my reds!!!

• JcaliJuly 4, 2011 1:17 am

hey Ben, this may sound stupid but do you know a way to get those skytop 3’s for cheap? I just checked those at my local board shop and was gona snatch a pair till the price tag punched me in the face. i support my local retailer like the rest but damn those kicks better lace them selves or something. hope u can help a broke homie out, thanx

• Ben BallerJuly 4, 2011 11:30 am

@jcali $120??? the skytops have always been that much for 4 years now, even higher actually I think
    they’ve been 1 of the best selling shoes for the past 4 years
    but I don’t really have a hook. they just lace me with shoes every month. sorry