Apr1

COME JOIN ME TOMORROW!
BIKINI SHOW @ HIGHLANDS…
HAPPY B-DAY NICOLETTE

April 1, 2010 ā‹… by Ben Baller ā‹… 10 comments

So tomorrow night, I will be out with my homey’s at the Highlands nightclub for my friend Nicolette’s Bikini Line showcase and to celebrate her birthday…. all my girl readers, if you’re looking for a hot bikini, then go to www.lollime.com fellas, if you want to get your girl a nice bikini and not something bootleg from Playmates or go-go’ish looking then get her something official from www.lollime.com

here’s the info for tomorrow night!
all I know is that they got Rose’ !!!! oh yay! AND LOTS OF MODELS! šŸ™‚
(click on image to enlarge) come early!

• PZIZZLEApril 1, 2010 7:02 pm

Yo ben b, my watch is being sent back to canada and jeff told me I gotta fly up to los angeles….kinda wasted 4 bills on shipping it…but what can u do? I am gonna fly up withing the next few days and drop it off…and jeff said he can do it in two days for me cause I gotta go back to canada cause I got ma own biz! So maybe I c u down and if and co dog…..

• PZIZZLEApril 1, 2010 7:05 pm

I mean in the next few weeks I will b down….don’t wanna fcuk with anyone else but if and co

• Crazy MTFApril 1, 2010 11:22 pm

A I’m a woman I can’t get jiggy off this shit.

• Song & Music LyricsApril 2, 2010 8:33 am

Thanks for a awesome post and interesting comments. I found this post while surfing for some song lyrics. Thanks for sharing this post.

• dating servicesApril 2, 2010 12:05 pm

I don’t intend to be too rude with this, and I know it’s completely irrelevant but I will just say it anyway! Whhhhhaat the heck has Obama been smoking these days? There, I got it off my chest! šŸ™‚

• school grantsApril 9, 2010 6:43 am

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

• Sixta MomayaApril 12, 2010 2:11 pm

Your new snap shots with the swimwear celebraties appear to be intriguing. Understand that you have executed a good task accounting for the latest fashions for The year 2010. Summertime will are inclined to be the following faster than people realise it and many of us are gonna pretty much all be looking for bathing suits related towards the sort with your guideline. Physical activities Illustrated just introduced the specific swimwear edition and in many cases we’re gonna all be looking for bikinis such as the bikinis within your story.

• Marlon KasalApril 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Your new snap shots of the swimsuit celebraties seem to be interesting. Realize that you could have executed a excellent task accounting with the newest fashions for The year 2010. Summertime will are likely to become here faster than individuals recognize it and many of us are about to almost all be searching for bathing suits equivalent towards the the kind in your instruction. Sporting activities Illustrated just introduced the actual swimwear edition as well as we are planning to all be shopping for bikinis including the bikinis inside of your history.

• Royce VelesApril 12, 2010 10:41 pm

Do you have any more info on this? pls publish if yes !! genuinely appreciated

• Dan DeocampoApril 19, 2010 6:39 pm

I read your blog often and I just thought Iā€™d say keep up the terrific work!